Sunday 10 September 2017

Boat to Baguette FREE

FREE yes all FREE 


 freefrom Thursday 14th September pacific time USA (from midnight)

Brisbane QLD is 17 hours ahead of Pacific Time

so that is 5pm until Saturday 16th September   to download
Follow these live links.
USA amazon
AU amazon

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide. Napoleon Bonaparte These prophetic words are the beginning of an adventure. When two intrepid Aussies decide to buy a house in France after living on a boat for 11 years, they get more than baguettes and stinky cheese. Wonderful neighbours, horrible drains, fabulous wine, French taxes. Boat to Baguette is a humorous rollercoaster ride as Hettie and Boomie make France their new home.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Hettie, I met you while we were holidaying for our anniversary in Cairns at a market I purchased your book and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely, being an Aussie too I felt like I was on your journey with you I loved your book

    ReplyDelete

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!